- Keith Robinson on Election is over… Time to Get Down to Business in Glenpool
- Alisa Terry on Election is over… Time to Get Down to Business in Glenpool
- Alisa Terry on Is the City Spending Your Property Tax Correctly?
- Kim Fenton on About Keith Jones, Election Issues, Candidates and More
- Keith Robinson on Why Not Post on Keith Jones’ Blog?
Author Archives: Tim Fox
It is ironic that the election was held two days after the greatest weekend of the new Glenpool Conference Center’s short life. A building that has stirred so much controversy, which may be out of misunderstood intentions, hosted a large … Continue reading
Reminder… tomorrow is the Glenpool City Council election. I hope everyone will exercise your right to vote. And… I’ve received some negative feedback regarding editing comments. As I’ve said over and over, comments about issues, questions, etc. are welcome. Personal … Continue reading
How cities in Oklahoma are funded, versus how most cities across the country are funded. Helpful overview showing the sources of revenue and comparisons.
With all the changes and improvements that have been taking place in recent years in Glenpool, do you feel your property tax has been correctly spent? There seems to be much confusion around this question. To answer it, we need … Continue reading
Guest post by Dianne Bileck-Plants As Director of the Glenpool Chamber of Commerce, I believe it is time for the community to realize where the Chamber has been, where we are today and most important what we foresee in our … Continue reading
Mr. Jones is entitled to his opinion… and to state it publicly. It’s a good thing for citizens to be concerned, involved and to educate themselves about civic happenings and the process of municipal government. However, his blog is just … Continue reading
This is a copy of a letter myself and Leanne Roberts are sending to some residents in Glenpool about the upcoming election and some of the issues surrounding it. Dear Taylor’s Pond Resident, First off, let us tell you how … Continue reading
• Glenpool resident for 22 years. Married to wife, Kimberley, for 12 years. • Served as a city councilman for 18 years; several of those years as vice mayor. • Previously served twice on both the Glenpool Planning … Continue reading
WHEN ECONOMIC STORMY WEATHER ARRIVES… DOES GLENPOOL HAVE A PLAN? Guest post by Councilor Leanne Roberts Apparently there has been some confusion among our citizens and a couple of candidates about Glenpool needing a “rainy day fund.” Glenpool, in fact, … Continue reading
The Glenpool City Council and Glenpool Administration has recently been attacked for spending money on consultants for economic development and related services. Believe it or not, we have looked at cities who have had success and found that they all … Continue reading